LTI - Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services Vendor Assessment for LTI is a comprehensive assessment of LTI's cloud infrastrucutre brokerage & orchestration services offerings and capbailies designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against theeir peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
LTI's cloud brokerage platform is utilized by multiple clients to broker, orchestrate and manage their cloud environments. THe front-end portal and automation engine is LTI IP; the remainder is built on third party tools, some licenssed and open source technologies. The brokerage platform utilizes Ansible and Mosaic Automation as its provisoning engine. THe front-end portal can be integrated with ITSM ( ServiceNow, BMC, Remedy). Multi-cloud and hypervisor environmentss supported include AWS, Azure, Google CP VMware, Soft Laywer Citix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, Cisco, racksapce, Open Stack and HPE cloud services, managed through a single pane glass
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of LTI's cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new deveopments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analyssis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.