LTI - Business Process Transformation through RPA and AI
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Business Process Transformation through RPA & AI profile of LTI is a comprehensive assessment of LTI’s automation-centric service offerings and capabilities in support of business process transformation designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver process transformation and automation using RPA and/or AI technologies and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs seeking automation-led process transformation or business process services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
LTI is an India-headquartered IT services vendor, with a presence in 22 countries. LTI's revenues for three-quarters of FY18 as of December 2017 were US$824m, with currently around 69% of the company's revenue derived from North America and 47% from the BFSI sector. The company employed 23K personnel as of December 2017.
The company has repositioned as a next generation IT services company around its digital offerings and positions itself as solving complex business challenges at the convergence of digital and physical, with its real-world expertise and client centricity, helping clients create captivating customer experiences, enhance processes and build innovative business models.
As part of this repositioning, automation and the application of RPA & AI technologies to develop new digital process models, are the key parts of the overall digital theme.
LTI positions as an RPA & AI consultancy and implementation partner stressing its ability to incorporate design thinking, think beyond robots and act as a one-stop shop for all digital requirements.
LTI is focusing on digitalization and optimization of processes using a combination of RPA, BPM, and AI technologies to develop new digital process models. The company has developed ~30 solutions and will continue to develop additional solutions.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of LTI’s offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components for achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization for delivering business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s RPA and AI-based services customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estimates for the company’s RPA and AI-centric services
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook in achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology.