Kronos - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for Kronos is a comprehensive assessment of Kronos’ HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Kronos, Inc., headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts is a provider of human capital and workforce management solutions.
Kronos’ Workforce Ready cloud based HCM software offering provides the following modules:
- HR management
- Talent acquisition
- Talent management
- Time Keeping
- ACA manager
- Leave manager.
Workforce Ready is delivered on a single code line and single instance with all users operating on the same version. In addition to six annual releases, Workforce Ready receives regular maintenance updates and incremental enhancements, typical of any true multi-tenant SaaS application.
Workforce Ready is offered on a modular basis, meaning there is no core bundle required; the top six modules, in terms of adoption, for Workforce Ready are: time and attendance, core HR, leave manager, payroll, performance management, and talent acquisition/recruiting.
Workforce Ready is targeted toward the middle market, ideally those clients with fewer than 10k employees; it currently supports clients from <100 up to >110k employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Kronos’ Next Generation HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.