Korn Ferry - RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI in HRP Vendor Assessment for Korn Ferry is a comprehensive assessment of Korn Ferry is a comprehensive assessment of Korn Ferry's automation and artifical intelligence offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Soucing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisiting suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themsselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decison makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Korn Ferry International, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA formed Futurestep in 1998 as Korn Ferry International's outsourced recruiting subsidiary to support professional recruitment. IN 2018 it rebranded its RPO and Professional Search business to Korn Ferry and may be referred to as Korn Ferry or (KF) in this report.
KF delivers services through three divisions:
- RPO and Professional Search: representing ~15% share of KF's revenues. It focuses on custommizable talent aquisition solutions including glonal and regional RPO, project RPO, individual professional search, and consulting
- Executive Search: ~40% share of revenues. It includes executive recruitment services focusing on Board of Director and C-level positions. THis divison is further subdivided into geographies: North America, EMEA, EPAC and South America
- Advisory: ~45% share of revenues. It assists clients with ongoing assessment and development of senior executives and management teams and addresses talent strategy, succession management, leadership development, supported by Korn Ferry intellectual property, and tools
This profile focuses specifically on Korn Ferry's RPA and AI capability leveraged in the delivery f its HR services offerings. For a more comprehensive overview of Korn Ferry's HR services capability, please refer to Korn Ferry (formerly Futurestep) - Next Generation Recruitment Prcoess Outsourcing vendor profile, available to NelsonHall subscribers.
Korn Ferry is highly focused as an organization on leveraging RPA and AI in the delivery of its talent acquisiton services to improve talent decisons (e.g., cadidate sourcing, assessments, compensationn, etc.) and outcomes for its client base. It seeks to embed a talent focus into its tools (e.g., setting sucecess criteria for ideal candidate profiles: education, skills, experience, etc.) and combining AI with data, and providing the construct for how to best use that data most effectively.
Korn Ferry's RPA and AI program began over two years ago, leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in passive candidate sourcing. Eventually, it implemented the capability at scale across its client base. To date, it has indexed ~300m candidate profiles through AI which is now localized in 6 different languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese) and supporting 66 countries with AI sourcing.
Currently, Korn Ferry's
- Talent Acquistion:
- AI Soucing of candidates across public sites, internal CRM candidates, clients ATS/CRM candidates and cleints HCM platforms (internal mobility)
- BOT' used to automate inital candidate outreach, assess if a candidate has interest in an opportunity, and scheduale an interview with a recruiter for an initial screen
- GDPR Compliance:
- Bot's used to perform outreach to data subjects across service lines based on GDPR requirements to provide notifications or gain consent for EU citizens
- Bot's for automated schedualing
- Machine learning used to auto match client pay data with Korn Ferry benchmark pay indexes.
Korn Ferry generally provides its RPA and AI capability as part of itms services and solutions and will provide standalone RPA and AI solutions to its clients on case by case basis. Beginning in the Fall of 2018, it expects to begin selling its technology platforms as standalone with RPA and AI capabilities included, whereby clients would license the software and operate on their own.
Korn Ferry has taken a mixed approach to rolling out its RPA and AI capability to its cleitn base, with RPA applied at the service level across subscribing cleints. THerefore all clients are impacted at some level by RPA depending on the services selected. For AI, Korn Ferry has built the capability into its RPO enabling technology and allows clients to engage the technology when ready.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective annalysis of Korn Ferry's RPA and AI offering leveraged in delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, new development, and outlook
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base leveraging RPA and AI including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locatons.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook