Intelenet - Next Generation Mortgage and Loans BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Intelenet is a comprehensive assessment of Intelenet's Next Generationn Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investor specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Intelenet's offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. Intelenet is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Intelenet Global Services (Intelenet) started operations in 2001 delivering contact center and back-office services for banking and insurance companies out of a center in Mumbai. Intelenet was founded as a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corp. (HDFC) and Tata Consulting Services (TCS). In August 2004, Barclays bank purchased TCS former 50% stake in Intelenet form HDFC for £19m. Todya, after several changes in ownership, Blackstone is the primary investor in Intelenet.
Intelenet began its mortgage and loan (M&L)) BPS services in 2005, provides data entry services from papaer documents to support a global bank's origginaation processing for mortgages. Over time, the range of services provided expanded into all lending processes, except default management services. For the first siz years, Intelenet elivered M&L BPS porcesses which were rules-based. After 2011, Intelenet began delivering discretionaryy based services. Specifically, Intelenet has been underwriting loan approvals subject to a set of criteria (e.g. size limits and risk parameters).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new development
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the compan's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook