Intelenet - Next Generation Mortgage and Loans BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Intelenet is a comprehensive assessment of Intelenet's Next Generationn Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investor specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Intelenet's offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. Intelenet is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Intelenet Global Services (Intelenet) started operations in 2001 delivering contact center and back-office services for banking and insurance companies out of a center in Mumbai. Intelenet was founded as a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corp. (HDFC) and Tata Consulting Services (TCS). In August 2004, Barclays bank purchased TCS former 50% stake in Intelenet form HDFC for £19m. Todya, after several changes in ownership, Blackstone is the primary investor in Intelenet.
Intelenet began its mortgage and loan (M&L)) BPS services in 2005, provides data entry services from papaer documents to support a global bank's origginaation processing for mortgages. Over time, the range of services provided expanded into all lending processes, except default management services. For the first siz years, Intelenet elivered M&L BPS porcesses which were rules-based. After 2011, Intelenet began delivering discretionaryy based services. Specifically, Intelenet has been underwriting loan approvals subject to a set of criteria (e.g. size limits and risk parameters).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new development
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the compan's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations