Intelenet- Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Service in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality profile on Intelenet is a comprehensive assessment of Intelenet's offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng of CXS andd identifying vendor suitbaility for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support service sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Intelenet has 55k employees across 70 delivery centers in eight countires, supporting 50 languages. For the travel, transportation, and hospitality sectos it provides cusomer experience services, F&A services, procurement, fulfillment, analytics, payroll management, and marketing services.
Its customer experiences services for the sector inclue customer care, sales and reservations, loyalty management, claims management, backoffice services ( including B2B support for agencies); and analytics sservices such as customer profiling and segmentation, reporting and BI, and speech analytics. It also offers bereavement and emergyency support services. It has 20 clients including airlines, hotel chains, train line services, train opeators, OTA, logistics companies, and air frieghts and cargo shippers.
Intlenet has developed a proprietary stack of travel and airline-specific platforms and tools for claims mangement, fare automation, loss prevention, disruption management, mobility, and workflow automation.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Intelenet's customer experience services in travel, transportation, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, awnd market and finaincal strengths, including
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengthss, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contact
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery sites
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook