L&T Infotech -The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking Vendor Assessment for L&T Infotech is a comprehensive assessment of L&T Infotech’s RPA and AI in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for RPA and AI in Banking RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Larsen &Toubro Infotech (LTI) has been active in implementing automation capabilities for clients’ operations since mid-year 2015. The first engagement was with a global bank headquartered in the U.K. The bank was undertaking an automation initiative and had issued an RFP.
LTI and the bank identified what options for automation were possible and then tried to match those to the bank’s business automation roadmap. LTI helped the bank identified loan operations area for the automation engagement and chose indexing as the first target for RPA in loan operations. A POC was developed and deployed into production after the sign off from business users of the bank.
After deploying RPA to indexing of loans, the next processes targeted were:
Since 2015, LTI has grown its staff and made several acquisitions to expand its RPA and AI capabilities. See Delivery for further information.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of RPA and AI in Banking offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook