Infosys – Salesforce Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Salesforce Services Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys' Salesforce service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for Salesforce services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in IT services and digital.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys provides Salesforce services mostly through its Salesforce Pratice (ISP) is a horizontal practice that has its P&L, salesforce, and delivery organization. It is part of Infosys' Horizon 2 portfolio, whicch includes practices and offerings with high growth potential such as big data and analysis, cybersecurity, digital experience, API econnomy, IoT, AI, and automation.
ISP has a heacount of 3k.
Thee strategy of ISP is multi-folded and includes:
- Bening involved early in the project lifecycle, working wiht organizations including Infosys Consulting
- Working across all SFDC clouds
- Verticalizing its offerings, including in banking through the integration with Infosys' Finacle software banking product; healthcare space, around care and patient management, and in other industries, of which the semiconductor, telecom, and automative industries
- Recuriting onshore. THe pactice is making use of Infosys' overall new delivery centers in the U.S., where it already has a headcount of 3k, in locations including Indianapolis, IN.
ISP's key clients include Telsstra, Daimler, BP, and Liberty Global, Johnson Controls, Wells Fargo.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys' Salesforce service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components, accelerators, and platforms
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
-Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.