Infosys - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on Infosys provides a snapshot of developments at Infosys in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program. Both programs are designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q3 FY19: executing well on 3-year transformation plan
• Highest CC revenue growth for two years
• Raises FY19 CC growth target
• Investments in sales, digital capabilities, expanding localization and others impact operating margin. As earlier indicated, level of investment is increasing in H2
Bookings momentum continues; pipeline appears healthy
FY19 9 months YTD large deal bookings total is more than double the prior year period.
Pipeline features both larger digital projects and also some cost-driven outsourcing opportunities
Greater appetite for M&A and different commercial models
• Completes acquisition of Nordics Salesforce specialist
• Two JVs in Asia
Localization initiatives continue
• In U.S., inaugurates two Technology & Innovation hubs, announces two more
• Announces intentions for Tech & Innovation hubs in other regions.
Panaya and Skaya no longer up for sale
• Rethinking strategy for these businesses
Attrition reducing q/q; remains high.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook