Infosys - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on Infosys provides a snapshot of developments at Infosys in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program. Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q2 FY19: focus on topline growth at expense of margins
- Highest CC revenue growth for two years, above full year growth target
- Lowest operating margin for 20 quarters, in spite of low onshore mix and increased productivity offshore, due primarily to spike in sub-contractor costs.
Largest ever bookings quarter
But not clear what proportion is net new business.
Salesforce specialist acquisition in Nordics
Expands local presence.
We expect to see further local tuck-in acquisitions.
Advances in support of localization
- Announces fourth U.S. Technology & Innovation Hub
- Almost 50% on its target to hire 10k local U.S. employees by 2020).
- New digital center in Europe.
Further planned expansion of India delivery capabilities
Will remain heavily offshore-centric
Attrition remains a concern
Level of recruitment is outstripping current and expected near-term revenue growth.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Infosys.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Infosys’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook