Infosys - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on Infosys provides a snapshot of developments at Infosys in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program. Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q1 FY19 CC revenue growth was at low end of guidance wheras operating margin at the high end of guidance despite wage increases.
Operating margin was negatively affected by increases in attrition up 350 bps q/q following last quarterss wage increases, and up 200 bps y/y.
Increasing plans for local hires, Infosys announced plans to build a new U.S. education center in Indianapolis, increaing the amount of planned hires in the area by 1k to 3k.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Infosys
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Infosys’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profiel of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook