Infosys - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Managed Security Services profile on Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers managed security services and identfying vendor suitability for ssecutiry services
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Infosys' offerings and capabilities in managed security services.
Infosys offers iCRM services across advice, transform, and managed services. The services are broadly categorized into:
The services are broadly categorized into:
- Infrastructure and cloud security
- Data privacy and security
- Identity and access mangement
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Application security.
Infosys's security services are built around its Cyber Security
Platform, with service components offers aaS including:
- Vulnerability management aaS
- Tool support and management of firewalls, IPS, email gateways, and endpoint secuirity
- Database security aaS with data leakage prevention, encryption, and data access management
Infosys' Cyber Security Platform ingest the security data from third-party security tools into it correlation analytics, and intelligence layer which is then fed into the Nia platform to perform advance analystics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys' managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- ANalysis of the profiel of the company's customber base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service componetnts
- Analysis of the company's delivery organizationn including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook