Infosys - Learning BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's learning BPS vendor assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys' BPS offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of learning BPS and identifying vendor suitability for learning BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the learning BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys provides business consulting, IT, and outsourcing services.
Infosys' learning services include learning strategy/consulting, content development, delivery management, learning administration, and learning technology.
Infosys has served ~50 learning clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook