Infosys- Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Wealth and Asset (W&A) Management Operations Services Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ Next Generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Infosys’ offerings and capabilities in W&A operations services. Infosys is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Infosys started working in 2002 with global brokerage firms delivering technology-based professional services. Over time, the engagements expanded into technology services for wealth management services. In 2004, Infosys started an engagement to deliver wealth and asset (W&A) BPS services to a U.S. headquartered global custodian. The first step in the relationship involved supporting the following business processes:
- Fund administration reconciliation services
- Data management.
Over time the relationship grew, including:
- Year 2: trade management, corporate actions, and reconciliation analysis
- Year 3: portfolio analysis, income collection, tax collections, reorganizations, and accounts payable
- Year 4: at this point, the client undertook a change in platform, and Infosys began to provide support for non-U.S. countries; this included billing, portfolio compliance, and portfolio review.
Over time, Infosys has added more W&A services offerings to engagements with W&A clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of W&A operations services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook