Infosys- Next Generation Payroll Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational which provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. Since becoming a public limited company in 1992 (as Infosys Technologies Ltd.), the company now known as Infosys has been at the forefront of Tier 1 Indian firms providing offshore IT services. Headquartered in Bangalore, Infosys is the second largest Indian IT services company by revenue, and India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Infosys has ~200k employees delivering services across ~1,162 clients, spanning ~50 countries. Approximately 17% of its workforce is employed in its BPO division, which accounted for ~5% of its total revenues in FY17; and HR services accounts for ~4% of its BPO business.
The focus of this profile is on Infosys’ payroll services business. The company is still relatively new in the payroll service space; it has 12 payroll clients, nine of which include payroll services as part of a wider MPRHO scope, and three of which have payroll only contracts.
Infosys works with clients in flexible delivery models that include leveraging clients' existing HR and payroll systems to support services, or bringing in best of breed technology solutions through strategic partnerships (with firms such as SuccessFactors, Oracle, Ramco, SumTotal systems, Meta4, Aditro, CDP, Kingston Smith, and TMF group).
Infosys offers a fully managed payroll outsourcing model, with or without contact center services, delivering ~5.5m payslips per year to ~250k employees.
Services can be offered on a client-owned payroll platform, or on platforms of Infosys’ technology regional partners, e.g. Ramco HCM. Approximately 20% of Infosys’ payroll business is in an HR cloud enabled environment.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ Next Generation Payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook