Infosys - Next Generation End-User Computing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation EUC Services vendor assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ next generation EUC services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys provides next generation end-user computing services within its Digital Workplace Management services, which has been a focus area for Infosys over the last five years.
Infosys has ~2k FTEs across 31 global delivery centers, supporting 30 languages on a 24/7 basis. It is evolving its traditional service desk, with a focus on end-user experience through its next generation service desk offering.
Infosys has developed IP called AssistEdge which provides a unified desktop view, self-service capabilities, real-time collaboration, and the ability to deploy RPA, analytics, and reporting.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’
next generation EUC service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.