Infosys- Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Marketing Services profile on Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of DMS and identifying vendor suitability for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2012, Infosys carved out a separate practice called Digital BPS Services (Infosys Digital) to provide a wider range of digital marketing services including digital marketing campaign and content management services, analytics, and consulting. Currently, it offers digital marketing campaign and content management services, analytics, and consulting.
Infosys has ~5k employees in 30 locations in 15 countries, providing managed services to ~40 digital marketing clients. It has an additional ~25 clients for its digital marketing analytics services, and multiple projects for marketing consulting, delivered via its consulting practice.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ digital marketing services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook