Infosys – Cloud & Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud and multi-process HR services vendor assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ cloud and multi-process HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud and multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud and multi-process HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud and multi-process
HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational which provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services.
Infosys has ~5k consultants, technology, and process specialists delivering HR services to 53 countries.
Infosys’ HR practice provides the following services:
- HR Consulting: Infosys provides advisory services to help clients maximize HR operating model efficiency, including HR strategy and roadmap, digital
HR transformation, HRIT architectural services, HR process consulting, HR analytics and benchmarking, and maturity assessments
- HR Technology: including HRIT strategy formulation, package evaluation, implementation and upgrade, custom development, deployment and rollout, system integration, production support, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and, Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) solutions.
- HR outsourcing: including payroll, learning services, RPO, and multi-process HR services.
Across all of these HR services, Infosys supports ~120 clients. Within its HR outsourcing business, it has ~20 external clients, including ~6 single process HR outsourcing clients.
Infosys is technology agnostic and will either leverage its client’s system or will implement a new technology platform through its larger technology organization.
With respect to third-party platforms, Infosys has adopted a flexible technology approach, led by Oracle HCM Cloud.
NelsonHall estimates that ~10% of Infosys’ multi-process HR services clients are operating in a pure cloud environment, with ~55% in a hybrid state, and the remainder leveraging on-premise systems.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ cloud and multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook