Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of the company’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Evolution of strategy under new CEO
There is an increased emphasis on developing its Digital capabilities.
In a three-year roadmap, FY19 was a stabilization year and FY20 is marked as a year of building momentum. The signs are promising: Infosys has achieved accelerating CC growth, primarily organic, for several quarters, and raised the lower end of its FY20 revenue guidance.
Four pillars of strategy
• Scale agile (and) digital
• Energize the core
• Expand localization.
And on an Agile digital service architecture:
The articulation of its positioning is now sharper: ”helping clients become a Live Enterprise, where Navigating your Next is Natural”.
Increased appetite for M&A, also for different types of commercial arrangements, including JVs
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ IT and BPM offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook