Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of the company’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Evolution of strategy under new CEO
Infosys has in the last year evolved its strategy, with an increased emphasis on developing its Digital capabilities, and sharpened the articulation of its positioning.
Four pillars of strategy, with three-year roadmap
• Scale agile (and) digital
• Energize the core
• Expand localization.
Positioning statement ‘Navigate your Next’
And on an Agile digital service architecture:
Increased appetite for M&A, also for different types of commercial arrangements
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ IT and BPM offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook