Infor - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for Infor is a comprehensive assessment of Infor’s cloud HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infor, founded in 2002 and headquartered in New York, NY is a provider of enterprise software solutions. Infor is owned by a group of investors including Golden Gate Capital, Koch Industries, Inc., and Summit Partners, all of which continue to invest in Infor collectively.
Infor's HCM offering, Infor CloudSuite HCM, is a part of its overall Infor CloudSuite platform, which offers several business platforms including ERP, CRM, HCM, Finance, and Supply Chain, and numerous verticalspecific offerings (e.g. automotive, healthcare, industrial).
Infor provides both on-premise and cloud versions of its HCM solution; as of December 2017, ~52% of its HCM clients were deployed in the cloud. Infor also offers both private and public cloud options. The focus of this profile is on CloudSuite HCM.
- Global HR
- HR service delivery
- Talent management
- Learning management
- Talent Science (predictive analytic platform).
Infor CloudSuite HCM is sold as on-premise and cloud; its core bundle is required to have add-on modules:
- Core bundle: includes global HR + talent management + HR service delivery + talent science + learning management
- Add-on modules: payroll, workforce management, and HCM analytics.
Outside of CloudSuite HCM, Infor also offers its solutions a la carte, standalone applications include: global HR, global HR and talent management, HR service delivery, talent science, learning management, and workforce management.
NelsonHall estimates that (as of December 2017) Infor was supporting ~2.3k on its HCM platform; ~52% on its cloud solution (~1.2k), with ~48% on its on-premise solution.
Infor targets organizations across a range of market sizes for its CloudSuite HCM solution, and has clients ranging from 100 employees to >250k employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infor’s HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.