IBM - Manged Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Manged Secuity Serives profile on IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM's offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing mangers monitoring the capabilites of exisitng suppliers of manged security services and identifying vendor suitability for secuirty serivfes RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business mangers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investor specializing in the IT services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment anlyzes IBM's offerings and capablitieis in manged secuirty services.
In 2014, IBM set up it Strategic Imperatives initiative around analytics, cloud, mobile, security, and social. THese strategic o,peratives were not established as spearate busineess segments but act across IBM's existing segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services, Technology Services & platforms, and Systems.
IBM formed the IBM Secuirty business unit in 2015 to bring together its security services and solutions.
By December 2016, IBM was trailing Watson for cybersecurity as a beta program with 40 organizations.
Scope of the Report
THe repwort provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM's manged secuirty services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identificaiton of the company's strategy, emphaiss and new developements
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesssess, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer bases including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the commpany's offerings and key service components
- Anawlysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook