IBM - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Managed Security Services profile on IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identying vendor suitability for security services
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes IBM' offerings and capabilities in managed security services.
IBM's security services are organized around seven competencies:
- It security strategy, risk, and compliance competency: aims to evaluate a client's existing security strategies, identify secuirty and compliance gaps, and provide consulting and managed services to secure the client
- Security Intelligence and operations: focus on the build and management of security operations centers (SOCs)
- The X-Force Red Offensive Security competency: provides security testing programs using propriety and third-party tools.
- X-Force Incident Response and Intelligence Services (IRIS) competency: complements the X-Force Red Offensive Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) competency: aims to build effective identity and access management and governance, weitha focus on the cloud
- THe data and access security competency: aims to build effective identity and access management and governance with forcus on the cloud
- Infrasturture and endpoints security: provide security infrastructure monitoring and management for endpoints and infrastructure for the cloud.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM' managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and finanical strengths, inclding:
- Identifiecation of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.