IBM - Next Generation Payroll Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM’s payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
IBM Cognitive Process Services (IBM), headquartered in Armonk, New York, provides a range of back-office and industry-specific outsourcing services through its Global Business Services (GBS) business segment.
GBS’ Talent and Engagement (T&E) segment includes the following offerings:
- HR transformation and optimization: helps develop and sustain a highperforming HR function to drive enhanced organizational outcomes
- Talent acquisition and optimization: solutions and services to target, recruit, and hire talent; compensate fairly; and manage performance
- Talent development and optimization: strategy and implementation of continuous personalized learning
- Talent analytics and cognitive HR: analytic insights and personalized employee experiences that support transformative solutions across the HR lifecycle
- Cloud HCM: supports the transformation of the employee and
manager experience as organizations shift to cloud based HR platforms
- Talent experience and engagement: designs and delivers engaging employee experiences to enhance business results and the client experience
- Digital change management: contemporary methodologies and tools backed by behavioral science and analytics to help clients shape, plan, and execute business change initiatives.
IBM offers a fully managed payroll outsourcing model, delivering ~8.1m payslips annually to ~620k client employees globally.
Payroll services are offered as standalone or as part of broader multiprocess HR services; ~25% of its payroll clients are standalone, with ~75% being delivered with at least one other HR service, most commonly contact center and workforce management.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM’s next generation payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook