IBM- Next Generation End-User Computing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation EUC Services Vendor Assessment for IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM's next generation EUC services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
IBM's next generation end-user computing services offering are part of its Digital Workplace Services capabilities. IBM's Mobility portfolio is comprised of Workplace Support Services with Watson (Service Desk) and Digital Workplace Services. The three main categories of IBM's Digital Workplace Services include Managed Mobility Services, Mobile Collaboration Services, and Mobile Virtualization Services.
IBM is partnering with Microsoft to target opportunities around Windows 10 and Office 365 migrations. IBM is focusing on analytics, automation, and cognitive in the delivery of Windows 10 and Office 365 migration services.
IBM has 8K service desk agents across 15 global service desk locations. IBM is continuing to evolve its workplace capability through offerings that enable an as-a-Service, consumer-like experience for end-users. Automation, analytics and cognitive are integrated into all workplace offerings.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM's next generation EUC service offerings, capabilities and market and finanical strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service componets
- Revenue estimates
- Identificationn of the company's strategy, enmphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profiel of the comapnny's customer base includng the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook