IBM - Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cognitive IT Infrasturcture Management Services Vendor Assessment for IBM is a comprehensive assessment of IBM's cognitive IT infrastruture management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT Services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services.
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrasturcture management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
IBM provides cognitive IT infrastructure management services within its Global Technology Services and Cloud Platforms business (infrastructure services, technical support services, and integration software), including Workplace Support Services with Watson (Service Desk) and Digital Workplace Services. These cognitive services are typically provided under IBM Services Platform with Watson, which includes IBM Cloud Brokerage Managed Services, IBM Cloud Automation Services, and IBM Workplace Support Services with Watson.
IBM Services Platform with Watson supports the managed services lifecycle, from designing to building, integrating, and managed services, with autonomic operations augmented with SMEs. IBM provides Services
Platform with Watson in an ITaaS environment. It also provides the ability to talk between the various services via APIs, and to orchestrate the workloads of the destination of choice. IBM Services Platform with Watson allows the client to integrate services, and to design, build, and run its IT environment as one end to end infrastructure.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IBM's cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strateggy, emphasis and new development
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook