Hradvocate - Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for HRadvocate is a comprehensive assessment of HRadvocate’s HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCMtechnology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
HRadvocate (a Neudesic company), headquartered in Irvine, CA, is a provider of cloud technology products and services, founded in 2002 by former Microsoft senior leaders. It operates in locations across the U.S. and India, providing a broad range of strategic and technology services.
HRadvocate provides a full suite of HR functionality using an integrated architecture built on a single database. It is a modular SaaS (Software-asa-Service) HCM solution, built on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services; though HRadvocate can also be offered on-premises.
Key modules includ e core HR, recruiting and onboarding, performance, benefits, learning management, and compensation, with the following features and functionality:
-Recruiting and Onboarding
HRadvocate is a modular solution, therefore its modules are offered as standalone solutions. While core HR is not required in order to adopt other HRadvocate modules, a mini version of core HR is enabled with any modules purchased (in the absence of core HR) in order to house core data from the clients HR system of record, enabled through integration.
HRadvocate primarily targets North American based middle-market organizations; its sweet spot is 250 to 3k employee organizations, though it does have clients with ~15k employees and can scale to support larger organizations.
Today, the HRadvocate HCM platform supports ~40 clients across a diverse set of public and private sector organizations with modules including recruiting and onboarding, core HR, employee self-service, benefits administration, time and leave management, talent management, learning management, and reporting and analytics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of HRadvocate’s Next Generation HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.