Hexaware - Healthcare Payer BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s profile of Hexaware’s Healthcare Payer Business Process Services (BPS) is a comprehensive assessment of service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver business process services to healthcare payers
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Hexaware is a public, global IT and BPS company headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company generated $678m in fiscal year 2018 (ending December 31). The insurance and healthcare business unit is the company’s fastest growing unit. The vertical group generated approximately 19% of total company revenue in the last fiscal year. Within that business unit, Hexaware serves payers, providers, and life sciences clients. Hexaware reports that a few of the top 10 payers are clients. The core of Hexaware’s payer BPM business is composed of work in claims management (from mailroom intake to payout), payment integrity, and population health management. These offerings are supported by deep technology service expertise, including RPA services which have been extended to healthcare payer clients.
Hexaware offers particular expertise in:
• Claims administration
• Payment integrity
• Population health
Delivery facilities are located in the U.S. and India. For payer healthcare clients, it operates a delivery center in Atlanta to develop RPA solutions.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Hexaware’s offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of healthcare payer BPS including the company’s:
• Offerings and key service components
• Delivery organization
• Customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts (where available)
• Revenue estimates for healthcare payer BPS
• Strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of healthcare payer BPS
• Strengths and weaknesses.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook