HGS- Multi-channel CMS: Delivery Digital Customer Experience
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Multi-channel Customer Management Services (CMS): Delivering Digital Customer Experience profile on HGS is a comprehensive assessment of HGS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
HGS provides BPS services including customer management services, back-office transaction processing, digital marketing, process consulting solutions, and payroll processing.
It has 65 delivery centers in 12 countries with ~44k employees, including ~32k CMS agents supporting 37 languages.
HGS has 185 CMS clients.
Over the last two years, HGS has been actively investing in its multichannel offerings. In 2016, HGS launched DigiCX, a multichannel and transformational framework incorporating optimization for web self-service through automation and integration of agent support with self-service.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of HGS’ CMS multichannel offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook