HGS- Multi-channel CMS: Delivery Digital Customer Experience
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Multi-channel Customer Management Services (CMS): Delivering Digital Customer Experience profile on HGS is a comprehensive assessment of HGS’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
HGS provides BPS services including customer management services, back-office transaction processing, digital marketing, process consulting solutions, and payroll processing.
It has 65 delivery centers in 12 countries with ~44k employees, including ~32k CMS agents supporting 37 languages.
HGS has 185 CMS clients.
Over the last two years, HGS has been actively investing in its multichannel offerings. In 2016, HGS launched DigiCX, a multichannel and transformational framework incorporating optimization for web self-service through automation and integration of agent support with self-service.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of HGS’ CMS multichannel offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations