HGS- Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Marketing Services profile on HGS is a comprehensive assessment of HGS' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of DMS and identying vendor suitablity for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnttheir peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
HGS delivers digital marketing services through its HGS Interactive agency as a standalone service, and through the wider company as an integrated offering, part of a unfied customer experience.
HGS Interactive provides content managemen, campaign management, customer experince consulting, social meida strategy and implementation, search engine optimization, loyalty program management, e-commerce, web maintenance, and analytics services.
HGS has ~20 digital marketing clients.
In the summer of 2016, HGS launched DigiCX services, a suite of offerings for customer experience and marketing management including a Digital Natural Assist (DNA) framework consisting of analytics, automation, and AI elements.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective anlysis of HGS digital marketing services offerigns and capablities, and market and finaicncal strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the comapny's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations