HGS- Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Marketing Services profile on HGS is a comprehensive assessment of HGS' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of DMS and identying vendor suitablity for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnttheir peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
HGS delivers digital marketing services through its HGS Interactive agency as a standalone service, and through the wider company as an integrated offering, part of a unfied customer experience.
HGS Interactive provides content managemen, campaign management, customer experince consulting, social meida strategy and implementation, search engine optimization, loyalty program management, e-commerce, web maintenance, and analytics services.
HGS has ~20 digital marketing clients.
In the summer of 2016, HGS launched DigiCX services, a suite of offerings for customer experience and marketing management including a Digital Natural Assist (DNA) framework consisting of analytics, automation, and AI elements.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective anlysis of HGS digital marketing services offerigns and capablities, and market and finaicncal strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the comapny's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook