HCL Technologies - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on HCL Technologies provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Q3 FY19: massive investment in Mode 3 strategy - IP partnership agreement strategy evolves to full acquisition strategy
When HCL signs its latest agreement with IBM it will have invested >$3bn in its Mode 3 strategy, nearly triple the initial allocation.
Three acquisitions in FY19 YTD contribute to topline growth, all margin dilutive in short term
Another record bookings quarter: captive acquisitions and personnel transfer deals continue to feature.
This Quarterly Update on HCL Technologies is 16 pages.
For details, contact email@example.com
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on HCL Technologies, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at HCL Technologies’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue breakdowns
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook