HCL Technologies - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on HCL Technologies provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q2 FY19 Performance:
- Total revenue growth at the mid-point of full year guidance, benefiting from inorganic growth from C3i, H&D, and Actian
- Mode 3 reaches a $1bn annual run rate
- Margins across Modes 2 & 3 declined q/q
- HCL signed 17 transformation deals during Q2.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on HCL Technologies, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at HCL Technologies’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.