Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on HCL Technologies provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers de3veloping strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablitities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services adn identifying vendor suitability for IT Services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves againts their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q4 FY17 Performance:
- Total revenue growth at the lower end of guidance, benefiting form inorganic growth from Geometrics Butler Aerospace, Urban Fulfilment Services, and IP agreements with IBM and DXC Technology
- During FY18 HCL regoranized sales teams for IT Serives to be organized by vertical and claims that this will help its in targeeting Mode 1,2, and 3 services.
- HCL signed 15 transformation deals during Q4, and 63 over the year.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on HCL Technologies, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It acompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at HCL Technologies' IT and BPO offerings, capabiliites, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new development
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the compay's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.