Getronics - Advanced Digital Workplace Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advanced Digital Workplace Services Vendor Assessment for Getronics is a comprehensive assessment of Getronics’ digital workplace services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital workplace services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in digital workplace services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Getronics provides Digital Workspace services as part of its Smart Work capabilities. The value proposition of Smart Work is to enable end-users to work where they want, and how they want, in a secure, adaptive and agile environment, with a focus on UX. Getronics' Digital Workspace is provided through a persona-based portal, accessible through any device, and fully managed services through Getronics and Global Workspace Alliance (GWA).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Getronics’ digital workplace service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook