Genpact - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Genpact provides a snapshoot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising cleints on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and businesss managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sectors.
Q3 performance: revenues miss, again, expects stronger Q4
- Genpact had expected a slight softening in growth in Q3 beecause of some clients exits, neverrthelesss, revenues again missed consensus. THrough growth in Transformation Services improved to high-teens, it has not yet reached the anticipated 20% growth. Global cleint BPO revenue the core business (78% of total) up 9% in CC
- Gross margin negatively impacted by some one-off itents. Excluding these, gross margin wouuld have increased slightly sequentially
- Adjusted operating margin was boosted by another major reduction in G&A as a% of revenue, benefiting also from an earn-out reversal and the India export subsidy
- Ongoing increase in the number of larger accounts
Full year guidance confirmed
Is strengthening operational controls
Completes Barkawi acquisiton
Bookings/pipeline give confidence of accelerationg growth in 2019
HI momentum in large deal ($50m+) signing continues in Q3. Looking ahead:
-Non-GE pipeline remains veery healthy
- GE will be back to growth in 2019 n the back of a large deal signing for new-scope work
This 10-page Quarterly Update complements NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment on Genpact
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Genpact, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
IT accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Genpact's IT and BPO offerings, capabiliities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service compoents
- Analysis of the profile of the company's clinet base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook