Genpact - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Genpact provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Q2 2018 Performance
- Good CC revenue growth, albeit slightly lower than expectations
- Bookings were above expectations. Transformation services activity building steam
- Claims pipeline is its largest ever
- GE headdwinds are now dissipationg
- Is succeeding in developing more strategic relationships with the clients
- Further acquisition activity
This 10-page Quarterly Update complements NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment on Genpact.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Genpact, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Genpacts's IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including
- Identification of the company's strategy, empahses and new development
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the pofile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook