Genpact- Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Genpact provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Q4 Performance: fourth quarter where revenues beat expectations, with 7% CC growth, led by mid-teens growth in Global Clients BPO
2017 Performance: 7% CC Growth, 20 bps Margin Expansion, Bookings up, include more large deals
2018 Guidance: Trajectory continues
New partner program: Launch of “Genpact Partner Plus”
This 9-page Quarterly Update complements NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment on Genpact
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Genpact, looking at finanical performance and key developments during the period
It accompanies NelsonHall's KKey Vendor Assessment program which looks at Genpact's IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's offering and key service components
-Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis oof the cmpany's strengths, weaknesses and outlook