Genpact - Healthcare Payer BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s profile of Genpact’s Healthcare Payer Business Process Services (BPS) is a comprehensive assessment of service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver business process services to healthcare payers
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Genpact is a public, global BPS company headquartered in New York City, NY. The company generated approximately $3.0bn in fiscal year 2018. The company serves payers, providers, and life sciences organizations. It serves about two dozen payers in front-, middle-, and back-office functions. Clients include 5 of the top 10 commercial payers and 13 BCBS plans. For mid-tier payers, Genpact provides fewer back-office services and more middle-office claims processing services, and only a few payers below the top 50. NelsonHall estimates Genpact’s payer BPM revenue from commercial clients in 2018 was about $66m. It focuses on document management, customer service, claims administration, and F&A, and is developing services for regulation and compliance in government health. Genpact offers particular expertise in:
• Customer/member service
• Rating and underwriting
• Product development
• Claims administration
• Provider services
• Quality and compliance.
Delivery facilities are located in the U.S., India, China, and the Philippines.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Genpact’s offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of healthcare payer BPS including the company’s:
• Offerings and key service components
• Delivery organization
• Customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts (where available)
• Revenue estimates for healthcare payer BPS
• Strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of healthcare payer BPS
• Strengths and weaknesses.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook