Genpact- Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan (M&L) BPS vendor assessment for Genpact is a comprehensive assessment of Genpact’s next generation M&L BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for M&L BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Genpact’s offerings and capabilities in mortgage and loan BPS. Genpact is one of a number of mortgage and loan BPS companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Genpact’s BPS services practice is part of its BFSI vertical and is delivered out of its business process management unit. Detailed information on Genpact is provided in NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment for Genpact.
Genpact's BFS unit (excluding insurance) has:
- ~90 clients
- 20k employees across 18 global delivery centers
- 2k risk management and analytics experts
- ~$130bn in retail lending assets serviced
- ~$200bn in commercial lending assets.
Genpact began delivering M&L BPS services in 2006, when it acquired MoneyLine Lending Services (MLS), which provided private label mortgage processing services; MLS had 150 FTEs at the time. Genpact has continued to add capabilities that complement its M&L BPS capabilities. Recently, Genpact has been enhancing its M&L capabilities with the addition of FinTech functionality to increase automation of processing. Genpact began its journey in automation at the end of 2014; initially, its efforts were entirely focused on BPS delivery of its automation services, but now that it has developed its approach to automation, its focus has shifted to delivery in clients' internal shared services environments.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of M&L offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.