Genpact- Digital Banking Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Genpact is a comprehensive assessment of Genpact’s Digital Banking Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Genpact’s offerings and capabilities in Digital Banking services. Genpact is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Genpact’s digital banking services are part of its Lean Digital transformation services unit. Genpact began embedding its digital services capabilities into its business process management services in 2011. Its primary focus was on automation of BPS delivery to reduce cost, TAT, and reduce human error.
Since 2015, it began productizing its digital offerings into a set of digital banking services. Genpact has focused its digital services enablement services on the client's internal shared services environments. In April 2015, Genpact announced its Lean Digital offering which was initially a framework. Genpact's first two digital banking services clients were a U.S. bank and an Australian bank. Each was looking for digital solutions to automatically accept applications and move the applications through to workflow engines for processing and fulfilling.
During the past twelve months, Genpact has been focusing its digital banking services development on AI capabilities.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Genpact’s Digital Banking services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.