Genpact -The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking Vendor Assessment for Genpact is a comprehensive assessment of Genpact’s RPA and AI in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for RPA and AI in Banking RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Genpact started its RPA and AI practice at the end of 2014. Initially, it provided BPS delivery of its RPA and AI services; but now it delivers RPA and AI services to its client's internal shared services environments.
The RPA and AI practice were launched as part of the Lean Digital strategy in April 2015. The Lean Digital strategy employed new technologies including RPA, NLP, NLG, Translation, IoT, Machine Learning, and Cognitive and AI.
To build the practice Genpact acquired firms to enhance its capabilities, including:
• Endeavor Software Technologies: mobile digital solutions vendor with consulting capabilities for mobile solutions enablement across the operations environment (Q3 2015)
• PNMSoft: vendor of dynamic workflow, case management, and work optimization solutions (Q3 2016)
• Open Wealth platform (Citibank): Citibank’s proprietary capital markets operating platform, including AI capabilities (Q3 2015)
• Rage Frameworks: vendor of AI-based solutions and tools (Q2 2017)
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of RPA and AI in Banking offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook