Next Generation Sourcing & Procurement
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall’s “Next Generation Sourcing & Procurement BPO” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the outsourced sourcing & procurement services
- Operations executives exploring the “art-of-the-possible” in sourcing & procurement BPO
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target sourcing & procurement BPO
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and BPO sector.
Scope of the Report
The report analyzes the global market for sourcing & procurement BPO and addresses the following questions:
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global sourcing & procurement BPO market overall, by geography, and by industry sector?
- What are the principal drivers for adoption of sourcing & procurement BPO?
- What are the typical benefits achieved from adoption of sourcing procurement BPO?
- Who are the leading vendors sourcing & procurement BPO?
- How is business process transformation taking place in sourcing & procurement BPO?
- How are vendor offerings in sourcing & procurement BPO developing and what types of capability are emerging?
- How are sourcing & procurement BPO services delivered?
- What are the challenges and success factors within sourcing & procurement BPO?
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall's market analysis of Sourcing & Procurement BPO consists of 65 pages.
The sourcing & procurement BPO market is undergoing a significant transition from procurement transaction services & project based sourcing support services, evolving to next generation sourcing & procurement services with new business models incorporating self-serve, automation, autobots, AI, cognitive, machine learning & proactive analytics emerging end-to-end across strategic sourcing & category management, sourcing support services, and procurement transaction services.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook