Next Generation Learning BPS: Catalog Approach v. Collaborative Approach
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Learning BPS: Catalog Approach v. Collaborative Approach report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within Learning BPS
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to targets BPS services opportunities within Learning BPS
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and Learning BPS sector.
Scope of the Report
The report analyzes the global market for Learning BPS and addresses the following questions:
- What are the top drivers for adoption of Learning BPS services?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by users of Learning BPS services?
- What factors are inhibiting user adoption of Learning BPS services?
- What is the average contract length for Learning BPS, and how is this changing?
- What pricing mechanisms are typically used within Learning BPS and how is this changing?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global Learning BPS market overall and by geography?
- What is the profile of activity in the global Learning BPS by industry sector?
- Who are the leading Learning BPS vendors globally and by geography?
- What combination of services is typically provided within Learning BPS contracts, and how is this changing?
- What is the current pattern of delivery location used for Learning BPS, and how is this changing?
- What new developments have occurred in the last year and how is this changing?
- What are the challenges and success factors within Learning BPS?
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall's market analysis of the global learning BPS industry and learning BPS trends consists of 76 pages.
The current learning BPS market is largely characterized by organizations seeking learning services to improve standardization and efficiency of the training function. As a result, the majority of the market is leveraging a “catalog” approach to learning BPS rather than a “collaborative” approach.
Despite the maturity of learning BPS models, the majority of buy-side organizations continue to favor a “catalog” approach. Overall, organizations need guidance about how training can be aligned with wider business goals.
Over the next few years, however, the tone will shift as buy-side organizations report that connecting training to business results is their top priority. The performance/”collaborative” approach focuses on aligning training to one of the following objectives:
- Strategic Transformation: for organizations undergoing a significant change and quickly seek to align business objectives
- Revenue and Competency: for organizations launching a new product/service or entering a market or seeking to onboard employees
- Compliance: for organizations seeking to manage risks
- Cost Reduction: for organizations seeking to standardize processes while reducing costs
- Learner Engagement: for organizations seeking to leverage technological innovations to provide continuous learning.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook