Next Generation End-User Computing Services
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation EUC Services report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed forL
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the use of vendors for next generation EUC services.
- Operational decison makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of undergoing next generation EUC services iniatives
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target next generation EUC services opportunies
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector, including next generation EUC services.
Scope of the Report
The report analyzes the market for next generation EUC services. It addresses the following question:
- What is the current and future market for next generation EUC services?
- What are the customer requirements next generation EUC services?
- What are the benefis/results which vendor have been able to achieve for their clients?
- What next generation EUC services are ogranizations buying from IT services vendors?
- What is the size and growth of the next generation EUC services market?
- Who are the leading vendors within next generation EUC services?
- What are the vendor selection criteria, challenges, and critical success factors for vendor targeting next generation EUC services?
Key Findings & Highlights
Next generation EUC services are the evolution of traditional workplace services to a digital workplace, driven by a requirement to reduce costs, improve productivity, but more importantly improve the end-user experience, through greater use of BYOD, and empowering end-users to interact with service desk through the channel of their choice.
Key requirement in the shift to a digital workplace include the leverage of key next generation EUC services, including the deploymen of end-user self-serve capabilities, a proliferation of cloud based services driven by WIndows 10, Office 365, and desktop and application virtualization. Automations is being deployed for common support tasks, through the deployment of chatbots and virtural agents. Proactive and predictive anlytis are being deployed to improve end-user experience and to prevent incidents.
To date, next generation EUC services adopterss engaging IT services vendors have been engaged in projects supporting Windows 10, Office 365, and SharePoint migrations. THey are now actively pursuing other next generation EUC services including next generation service desk and enterprise mobility services (EMM) in support of their journey form a traditonal to digital workplace
To deliver these services, IT services vendor are investing heavily in their capablities in build and run seervices across:
- Desktop and application virtualization
- W10 and O365 migration
- Proactive and predictive analytics
- MDM/EMM, IoT integrated services
IT services vendors are also using pethora of third-party tools in support of automation, self-heal, end-user experience, EMM, identity and access management (IAM), and endpoint security.