GP Strategies - Learning BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s learning BPS vendor assessment for GP Strategies is a comprehensive assessment of GP Strategies’ learning BPS offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of learning BPS and identifying vendor suitability for learning BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the learning BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
GP Strategies is a performance improvement solutions provider of training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services.
GP Strategies’ learning services include content design and development, learning delivery, learning administration, and learning technology services.
GP Strategies has ~65 learning BPS clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of GP Strategies’ learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.