Future of Digital Customer Service winthin GICs
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Future of Digital Customer Service within GICs report is market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating the art of the possible and the perpectives of their peerss toeards the next generation customer servie within GICs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target digital & service transformation opportunities within customer servie in GICs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT service and BPS sector
Scope of the Report
THe report is based on interviews with executives with responsibility for customer service operations within Global In-house Centers (GICs) in India.
The purpose of this study is to assist organizations in understnding the requirements and eexpectations and visions of India based GICs form next generation customer service.
The study uses senior executive interivewing to establish:
- The level of satisfaction with customer service operations overall and by service components and attributes
- The importance of customer service innovation to GICs together with their vision and initatives around next generation customer service
- Usage and satisfaction with the channels and technologies that are key to next generation customer service together with the level of intention to introduce new technologies by 2020
- Anticipated impacts of next generation customer service models on organizations' sourcing and shoring strategies
- The extent to which introduced of next generation customer service delivery models will lead to greater use of BPO or insourcing
- THe key capabilities sought from third-parties in implementing and running next generation customer servie
Key Issues & Highlights
GICs are highly satisfied with their traditional customer service delivery form India in support of customer care and inbound sales.
However, GICs now need to move to digital customers experience and elimainate voice interactions where possible. To achieve this, they need to further ddevelop their capabilities in digital channels and digital technologies in support of customer care, but they also need to use digital and emerging technologies to improve their capabilities in areas such as custoemr retention, up-selling, cross-selling.
Indian service delivery is expected to retain or strengthen its competitive positonning in next generation customer service based on its traditional virtues of workforrrce expertise, flexibility and scalability, and cost effectiveness.
The Indian workforce's relatively high level of technology knowledge and skill positioning it well to increase its market share and relevance to deliver customer service transfromation and next generation/digital customer service
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook