Fidelity Investments- Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s benefits administration vendor assessment for Fidelity is a comprehensive assessment of Fidelity’s benefits administration services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of benefits administration and identifying vendor suitability for benefits
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the benefits administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Fidelity is a financial services corporation that provides benefits administration services through its Workplace Investing segment.
Fidelity’s benefits administration services offering includes DC administration, DB administration, stock plan administration, H&W administration, spending account administration, private healthcare exchange in select states, and retiree health transition services.
Fidelity has ~21,632 benefits administration clients and serves ~27.2m participants.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Fidelity’s benefits administration offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.