FIS- Transforming Managed Services in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Managed Services in Banking Vendor Assessment for FIS is a comprehensive assessment of FIS’s Managed Services in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed services processes and identifying vendor suitability for Managed Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
FIS has provided managed services to banks since its inception in 1968. Managed services were provided to clients as a support for FIS’ solutions. Today, FIS’ managed services support:
• FIS products: 80%
• Non-FIS products: 20%
FIS has acquired 20 platform vendors over the past twenty years. Clients often prefer using managed services to support integrating these platforms into client legacy operations.
FIS began its retail banking BPO services in 1999 when it began delivering support services for deposits, including account opening, transaction disputes, reconciliation, and back-up/recovery. Commercial lending services began at FIS in 2015 with the acquisition of SunGard.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of managed services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook