FIS- Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for FIS is a comprehensive assesment of FIS's Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peer
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes FIS’s offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. FIS is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
FIS began its retial banking BPS in 1999. Its inital back-office services targeted deposit operations including:
- Account opening and maitenance
- Transaction disputes and reconciliation.
Soon atfer, FIS began expanding its BPS services to include other banking processes. FIS tareted BPS services at clients of FIS' banking platform
In 2001, FISS began delivering M&L BPS services with an engagment supporting a major insurance company which had set up a bank which made consumer auto loans. FIS focused it initial services on loan administration services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's streengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Anaslysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the companys targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook