Excelity - RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPA and AI in HRP Vendor Assessment for Excelity Global is a comprehensive assessment of Excelity’s automation and artificial intelligence offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Excelity operates as an Asia Pacific only payroll services business, offering one of the most extensive geographic coverages in the region through its proprietary platform.
Excelity’s HR outsourcing service offerings include:
- Payroll administration
- Tax processing
- Benefits administration: including mandatory and supplemental flexible benefits
- Regional payroll
- Workforce administration: full employee lifecycle administration including employee data management, learning and performance management, and recruitment
- Integrated HCM technology (including core HR, payroll, leaves, and time and attendance) with integration to its proprietary payroll platforms Epay and ezpayroll
Excelity launched its automation program, Excelity 2.0 in 2017 which aims to leverage RPA and AI technology to achieve fully automated processes across all of its HR services offerings.
Excelity processes payroll by leveraging its proprietary technology EPay (supporting managed services and PaaS) and ezpayroll (SaaS solution, currently configured to support 14 countries) and also builds and supports its automation capability within the payroll platform. Therefore, its current capability centers on automating payroll specific, manually intensive tasks, (a core segment of their HR services offering), and expanding through its roadmap in the coming 18-24 months.
Excelity has extended its automation capability to include its chatbot, Excelia, which is leveraged for various use cases and can serve users with on demand, real-time information. Examples include: password changes, and resets, pay-slip access and download, access to statutory tax forms, organizational chart viewing, etc.
Excelity's approach to targeting and roll out of its automation has been taken on in phases, deploying automation in batches of clients at the country level. Because Excelity delivers its services exclusively on its proprietary technology, therefore requiring all clients to use the same platform, roll out will continue at the process level across groups of clients vs. client by client (often the case with platform agnostic vendors).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Excelity’s RPA and AI offering leveraged in the delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, new developments, and outlook
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base leveraging RPA and AI including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.